- Purpose of the Web Site. This Web Site is owned by Grind Analytics LLC, a provider of SaaS-based technology solutions for the mortgage industry. We are not engaged in any particular mortgage services.
You may not make any other use of the Web Site without our express consent. Be aware that products, services and content provided by third parties, even if contained in the Web Site, may be subject to additional terms, conditions and permissions, so this license does not necessarily govern your rights with respect to products, services and content provided by third parties, even if the same are found on the Web Site.
- Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use. Except as expressly authorized by us, you shall not and shall cause all of your users to not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available the Web Site to any third party in any way, (ii) access the Web Site in order build a competitive product or service, or (iii) copy, modify, harvest data from, or make any derivative works based upon the Web Site, including without limitation to create a directory of Listees or mailing lists with data retrieved from this Web Site.
The “Grind Analytics” name and logo, “Loanforce” name and logo, “The HUB” name and logo, and the product and service names and logos associated with the Web Site are trademarks or service marks of ours or of third parties, and no right or license is granted to you to use them for any purpose whatsoever.
- License of Your Content to Us. By uploading or submitting any of Your Content for use on the Web Site, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and display, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such of Your Content or incorporate such of Your Content into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
- Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on this Web Site (for example, in contributions to interactive features such as forum posts, blogs, wikis and so on) or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. We shall not be responsible for, and have no liability for, any mistakes, misstatements or violations of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, infringements or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in such third-party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in such third-party content represent the thoughts of the author exclusively and is not endorsed by us, nor does it reflect our opinions, position or beliefs.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen or approve advertising, third party links, blogs, forum postings, other third party content (including Your Content) or any related products or services which may be posted on or made available via the Service.
- Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information, even if the feature permits you to post a question anonymously or interact using a screen name. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org (or, if we provide an online function to make such changes directly, by using such online function). Each registration is for your personal or company’s use only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use, as well as for any consequences of such unauthorized use.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM, DATA, OR CONTENT, (B) THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU OR YOUR USERS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR OR YOUR USERS’ REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (D) THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY OR CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR LIABILITY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEB SITE (INCLUDING YOUR PARTICIPATION IN MESSAGE BOARDS, BLOGS, WIKIS OR E-MAIL FORUMS AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE), (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, OR (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU OR YOUR USERS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FOR ANY REASON, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO YOU OR ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.